Tradução & Definição
to regret: arrepender-se
a regret: um arrependimento
- "Therefore, it is with regret that I recommend she be dismissed as soon as possible PERIOD."
- "We want them to believe that you truly regret missing their call, and that you will do your best to call them back as soon as you are able."
- "I promise you won't regret your choice."
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
- "Perhaps you'd like to return there if you regret coming to San Francisco."
- "I regret to inform you that the standard of service provided by the cleaner you sent us, Mr. Jorge Miguel Santa Maria Jesus, is totally unsatisfactory."
- "I'm probably going to regret saying this, but there's a secret I've been dying to share with someone."
- "Call us NOW on 123-GET-RICH-QUICK or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. You won't regret it!"
- "You won't regret it!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Regret' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!