Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "When the regulation was introduced in some French supermarkets yesterday, many customers left with more money than when they arrived."
- "It has come to my attention that there is a live animal on this plane, and due to customs regulations, we will have to land the plane in Guatemala."
- "There are rules and regulations you see!"
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "These records are legal documents and Bruno insisted that this laboratory comply with regulations."
- "Brian : And I don't think that loincloth is regulation kit sir!"
- "Well it's against regulations to accept tips, but I guess I could make an exception."
- "A regulation dodgeball is a rubber ball 8 and 1/2 inches in diameter;"
- "Please get back to me: this is an important subject and you are currently violating the regulations."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Regulation' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Regulation'? Compartilhe com a gente!