Tradução & Definição
a relationship: um relacionamento, uma relação, uma associação
(to be) in a relationship: (estar) em um relacionamento
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
- "Sigourney : Well I was wondering if you had any comment on the rumours that Bruno Delavigne and Ivana BümBüm are in a romantic relationship."
- "God : I have an intimate relationship with all creatures on earth."
- "In the real world, relationships like hers don't exist."
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
- "Harold Warbuckle : The theory of "Six Degrees of Separation" says that any person on the planet is connected to any other person through six relationships."
- "I need to know about your relationship with my dad."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "Chapter 1: Childhood in Paris: adoption and relationship with Swedish au pair"
- "Susie : Well, I know relationships aren't always perfect Samantha, but they're not as bad as all that!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Relationship' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!