Tradução & Definição
to be reluctant (to do something): hesitar, estar relutante (em fazer algo)
I'm reluctant to give you a raise. Estou relutante em aumentar o seu salário.
- "Bruno : Hmm, I'm reluctant to leave Sydney."
- "When I showed that draft to Bruno, he was reluctant to even allow the cake."
- "With energy prices high, consumers are also reluctant to make costly trips to the shopping mall."
- "Certainly there are companies which have had success with this kind of initiative, however I am reluctant to set aside time for naps at this time."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Delavigne's always been good to me, and I've been good to them. I'd like to continue that tradition, as reluctant as I am to do business with the French."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Reluctant' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!