Tradução & Definição
(a) remarkable (improvement): (uma melhoria) notável, incrível, impactante, excepcional
(the twins are) remarkably (alike): (os gêmeos são) surpreendentemente (parecidos)
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "This sort of initiative has had remarkable success at such multinationals as Moogle."
- "Auctioneer : We have 45 thousand dollars for this remarkable painting?"
- "Narrator : Bruno never forgot this remarkable first encounter, and spent his years at University studying animal behavior and linguistics."
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
- "Not only will you be astounded by the sound, but you will also be contributing to one of the most remarkable technological turnarounds in recent history."
- "Brian : As we all know, Jean has made remarkable progress with his English."
- "As you are no doubt aware, sleep is remarkably important!"
- "It will be remarkably simple to put in place."
- "The bottle looks remarkably similar, with the same shape and colours and the logo is clearly based on ours."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Remarkable' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!