Tradução & Definição
the repair: a reparação
to repair: reparar, consertar
Have you repaired the washing machine yet? Você já reparou a máquina de lavar?
- "Currently being repaired (see below)."
- "Archibald : And it seems the server's been repaired."
- "It has now been 48 days (and 47 nights) since your "home improvements" caused this damage and my bathroom ceiling has still not been repaired."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "I have just put in a second call to our Tech Support group, and they assured me that we would be receiving our repaired server very soon."
- "I would ask you to please show some respect and consideration for your neighbors and see to it that the necessary repairs get done post-haste."
- "I expect more guests in a couple of weeks for Mother's 75th birthday, and I would appreciate it if the repairs were done before their visit."
- "Scrabble tournaments, martial arts, small-engine repair, jigsaw puzzles"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Repair' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!