Tradução & Definição
a report: um informe, uma informação, uma notícia, uma reportagem
The weather report predicts blue skies for today. O informe meteorológico prevê céu azul para hoje.
Could you have that report finished by Wednesday? Você poderia terminar a reportagem até quarta-feira?
Did you read the report on last week's meeting? Você leu o informe da reunião de semana passada?
I saw a news report on successful young companies. Vi uma reportagem sobre novas empresas bem-sucedidas.
to report: informar, denunciar, comunicar.
Susie reports directly to Bruno once a week. Susie apresenta seus informes diretamente a Bruno uma vez por semana
You must report the car accident to the insurance company. Você deve comunicar o acidente de carro à empresa seguradora.
a reporter: um repórter, um jornalista
UK: I reported him to the police for indecent exposure.
US: Have you read the report I sent you?
- "You are really helping Spencer by taking the report to your desk."
- "I should really report you to the police, but I will take great pleasure in dealing with this matter personally."
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "Celebrity Rumors.com - Reporting news about celebrities, because they are better than you!"
- "After watching news reports last week on the outbreak of "fish flu" in Asia, 8-year-old boy Thomas MacKenzie made a bold decision."
- "The mail will be collected this evening, not to mention I have this report to finish!"
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports."
- "Report to me, there's some questions you'll have to answer."
- "Moira : Thanks for that "report" boys."
- "Brent : Hello everyone, I'm Brent Vanderplop reporting live from London, England."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Report' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!