Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "Let's try to remain calm. I'm sure we can resolve this situation without taking any legal action."
- "Bethany : If the matter is not resolved within four business days..."
- "I look forward to hearing from you, and hope that we can resolve this issue in a civilized manner."
- "Then I set up meetings for the executives and resolve complaints from the staff members."
- "-Since he started working here, our once-manageable rodent problem has become out of control, and we've been forced to hire exterminators to resolve the problem."
- "To resolve this problem right away"
- "We can resolve this situation, I'm sure."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "The server is currently having trouble recognizing new computer accounts but we are hoping to resolve this problem within a few days."
- "You have to resolve this problem ASAP, because I don't know how many more sleepless nights I can bear."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Resolve' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Resolve'? Compartilhe com a gente!