Tradução & Definição
to rest: descansar, repousar
I need to rest. Eu preciso descansar.
(I need some) rest: (Preciso de algum) descanso.
(I'm going to play tennis for) the rest (of the day): (Vou jogar tênis pelo) resto (do dia)
(some are mine), the rest of them (are yours): (alguns são meus), os outros e o resto (são seus)
- "Subject: RE: The first day of the rest of your life"
- "Other times, I feel like I could travel for the rest of my life."
- "I wonder if the rest of the staff's aware of this!"
- "The rest of the stuff downstairs was bullshit."
- "Your role involves supervising all retail sales, and liaising with the rest of the sales department."
- "England is pretty far away from the rest of Europe."
- "I very much look forward to doing business with him as well as with the rest of the Delavigne team in the future."
- "I need rest."
- "That's where I want to live the rest of my life."
- "Good luck with the rest of your shift, sucker!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Rest' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!