Tradução & Definição
to retire (from a job, from an activity): aposentar-se (de um trabalho ou de uma atividade)
- "The company matches your contribution to a savings account monthly until you retire."
- "The money you contribute doesn't go to today's old people, no: it's placed into a pension fund where it will grow until you collect it when you retire."
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "PS: The one shareholder who decided to defect is Bobby Ray McDonald, a 74-year old retired army lieutenant and gun enthusiast from Jericho, Texas."
- "They can live more than 200 years, but most of them retire at 65!"
- "But I'm retired now, and I travel around and instruct people on enjoying life."
- "Retiring at 45 sounds... good!"
- "The reclusive Patrice, who retired from activity in 2002, is credited with many breakthroughs both in couture and in the fashion business."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Retire' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!