Tradução & Definição
a rhubarb: um ruibarbo
Rhubarb is often cooked and eaten as a dessert in pies and crumbles.
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
- "Brent Vanderplop : Welcome back everyone to Radio Rhubarb's exclusive round-the-clock coverage of the Bruno Delavigne disappearance over the Pacific Ocean."
- "Moira : Welcome to an extra special edition of Radio Rhubarb, folks!"
- "This story has become a global sensation nearly overnight, and so we at Radio Rhubarb have titled our coverage of the story "Watergate"... What's that?"
- "Brent : Jonas, are you ready for the Radio Rhubarb Geography quiz?"
- "Brent : Good morning everyone and welcome to Radio Rhubarb."
- "Jonas, thanks for your participation, we'll see you next time on Radio Rhubarb!"
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop and welcome to Radio Rhubarb's News Round-Up of newsworthy events from around the globe!"
- "Brent : Welcome back everyone to Radio Rhubarb's exclusive round-the-clock coverage of the Bruno Delavigne disappearance over the Pacific Ocean."
- "I'm Brent Vanderplop, and I'm with you until the end of the program. Right now we have Radio Rhubarb's financial correspondent, Stella Mercato, who is with us to talk about a subject that's very close to my heart: money."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Rhubarb' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!