Tradução & Definição
(human) rights: direitos (humanos)
You are within your rights. Você está no seu direito.
civil rights direitos civis
to have the right: ter o direito
I have the right to know the truth. Eu tenho o direito de saber a verdade.
You have no right to insult me like this. Você não tem o direito de me insultar desse jeito.
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
- "Nigel Pilkington : I am prepared to pay top dollar for the right to sell your perfumes."
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
- "Leonard : The May Day march is our chance to demand better rights as workers, and Bruno is standing in our way!"
- "Now we've come to realise that animals deserve the right to be treated fairly in a place free from discrimination."
- "Nigel Pilkington : Mr. Delavigne, I would like the right to distribute your perfumes in my stores."
- ""The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "The Democrats are also sometimes called "liberals", which originally referred to their strong support of individual rights and liberties."
- "Globalization may signal the end for the traditional American union, but workers' rights are far from dead."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Rights' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!