Tradução & Definição
a sacrifice: um sacrifício
to sacrifice: sacrificar
to make some sacrifices fazer alguns sacrifícios
- "In closing, I'd just like to dedicate this moment to my grandfather Xavier Delavigne, who raised me like his own son, taught me the perfume trade, and sacrificed everything he had to send me to this school."
- "Horatio : Ah, my new human sacrifice."
- "This blatant conflict of interest is one such sacrifice."
- "I've had to make sacrifices: a haircut was one of them."
- "Do they sacrifice humans there?"
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Hannah : And we can't afford to sacrifice quality by letting just any site sell our products."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Sacrifice' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!