Tradução & Definição
a sandwich: um sanduíche
- "It's mild, it's reassuring, it's cheap: a bit like Europe in the current geopolitical sandwich."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Felt faint with hunger until the elderly French woman in the aisle seat next to me offered me a bite of her sardine sandwich."
- "I suggest you bring some sandwiches and perhaps a blanket and pillow, if you plan on sleeping or eating on the plane."
- "Fish finger sandwich"
- "Ha ha, that's a funny one! Sandwich! Ha ha ha!"
- "It's very realistic, it looks just like a sandwich."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Sandwich' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!