Tradução & Definição
a scent: um aroma, um perfume, um odor
Even the scent of Susie's perfume makes Philip go crazy! Até o aroma do perfume de Susie faz Philip enlouquecer!
(a) scented (candle): (uma vela) perfumada
UK: Even the scent of Susie's perfume makes Philip go crazy!
US: The garden was filled with the scent of flowers.
- "The Smell of Success: Kalvin Krime's scented billboard adverts"
- "Contraption is the biggest-selling scent in the Kalvin Krime range."
- "Outback Cologne is Delavigne Australia's flagship scent, first released in 1989."
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as "a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits"."
- "Your trademark scent, Bruno."
- "At the time of going to press, 200 of these scented billboard adverts are being rolled out across the USA's biggest cities."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne has been marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
- "The fans blow air over the cartridges, and the scent of the perfume wafts into the surrounding area."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Scent' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!