Tradução & Definição
a school: uma escola
- "The school is a short 50-mile drive from the local town, Plymouth."
- "I have been staying at Mrs Brady's school for five days now and I am very homesick."
- "Did you know that this little girl once took a taxi to school for a week while the chauffeur was out sick?"
- "The school offers happy and informal language lessons in a pretty farmhouse called Dill Cottage."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "I have been staying at Mrs Brady's school for five days and I am very homesick because I am sad not to see my country."
- "The School"
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is situated in the delightful countryside of Cornwall, a county rich in history and legends located at the south-western tip of England."
- "Bruno : And Horatio "The Anaconda" Oléré, you'll be following drunken kung-fu school rules."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'School' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!