Tradução & Definição
to scream: gritar, urrar
to scream with laughter gargalhar, rir alto
a scream: um grito, um urro
UK: He screamed with agony when he broke his leg.
US: Her screams woke up the entire neighborhood.
- "He was trapped in a tree, screaming, and hanging upside down."
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
- "12 screaming babies on board."
- "Frigid, British, loves tea and screaming"
- "She's so awful that just the sight of her makes people scream. When I pick her up, people run out of the room. In my hands, this instrument can do more damage than a bazooka!"
- "He is currently in stable condition, and alternates between screaming and farting."
- "He might not respond because we put some tape over his mouth to stop him screaming!"
- "I screamed at him to stop, and said "you son of a bitch", which is technically true, but my client thought I was talking to him!"
- "You eliminate the competition for our perfumes, and I have a hundred screaming partners to worry about."
- "But now the pain has gone away, my algorithms scream"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Scream' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!