Tradução & Definição
to send out (a message): enviar, mandar (uma mensagem)
to send out labor (to another country): enviar trabalho (para outro país)
- "Susie : International outsourcing is when a company sends out to another country for its products or services."
- "In the future, you should ask someone to proofread any application letters you may send out, and make your tone more formal."
- "Brian : Oh, so you've been sending out free samples without written authorisation?"
- "We would like to talk about the global relocation email you sent out."
- "Susie : International subcontracting, on the other hand, is when a company sends out to another country for its products or services."
- "The coast guard was notified immediately afterwards, and sent out both helicopters and rescue boats."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Send out' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!