Tradução & Definição
a session: uma sessão, um período de tempo, uma consulta
I charge $60 a session. Eu cobro $60 por sessão.
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "Glen : We're going to close today's session with a short chant of "om"."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "I'm sure we'll find many other problems. Looking forward to our first session on Monday."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "To make a long story slightly longer, I have 5 more intensive sessions with this lady."
- "I am sincerely pleased with your progress throughout our sessions."
- "Today I had my first session with my new life coach, Framboise."
- "Luna, just finished my weekend session at Royal Rehab."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Session' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!