Tradução & Definição
severe: sério, perigoso, rigoroso, estrito
UK: You're suffering from a severe case of flatulence.
US: I was severely injured by a bicycle once.
- "It can be caused by a severe injury or a virus."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
- "It seems our guided meditations combined with severe electroshock therapy have been truly beneficial for you."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Severe' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!