Tradução & Definição
- "She's accused me of being sexist, racist, arrogant, and worst of all, American, which is just crazy."
- "I want to tell her how hot she is but she'll think I'm sexist."
- "She's so hot, she's making me sexist."
- "And I'm sick of your stupid sexist nicknames!"
- "Limiting sexist / racist / misogynist commentary to Twitter and Facebook"
- "Sexist Misogynist"
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Sexist' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!