Tradução & Definição
to shout (at someone): gritar (para alguém)
a shout: um grito
UK: He shouted at me for being late.
US: There's no need to shout - I'm not deaf!
- "Rachel : I'm not going to shout at you, sir."
- "I'm rather shaken up by what happened to my mother, and the last thing I needed was to be shouted at because I wanted a refund on a ski trip."
- "Jean : Please do not shout again, my ears are bleeding."
- "Bruno : No Icarus, I want to shout at you."
- "The Palo Alto Airport Control Tower was alerted to the incident after hearing Mr. Marron shout "M'aidez, m'aidez!"
- "Brian (on intercom) : Mr. Delavigne, I hear shouting."
- "If someone shouts at you, try and calm them down."
- "I need to shout at him!"
- "PS why are you "SHOUTING"?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Shout' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!