Tradução & Definição
since (the mid 90s): desde (meados dos anos 90)
I have been working at this company since 1833. Eu trabalho nesta empresa desde 1833
Since (you're here, let me show you my new ping-pong table): Já que (você está aqui, deixe-me mostrar-lhe minha nova mesa de pingue-pongue)
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
- "Since we left England, Susie and I have had quite an adventure."
- "My wife is on a diet, and since she's on a diet, I'm losing a pound every day."
- "Since its foundation, the Delavigne Corporation has grown slowly but surely."
- "He'd like to see his own image on the bottle - alongside Delavigne of course - since he thinks this fragrance sums up his personality so well."
- "Being a sailor is my life's dream. I've wanted to do it since last month."
- "Jean : Miss Susie, since the first day I saw you in your office, I have been in love with you."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Since' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!