Tradução & Definição
to slip: deslizar
(a) non-slip (grip): (um revestimento) anti-derrapante
- "I was carrying a box of cornflakes when I slipped in a puddle of orange juice on the floor."
- "I heard him say "slip it in your bag, it's our little secret" to a young French boy shopping for a birthday present for his mother, and "oh go on, treat yourself: I won't tell anyone" to an Icelandic tourist."
- "The Supertrowel also comes with a non-slip grip for accuracy and detachable magnifying lens for really small weeds."
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "I've slipped a little box of chocolates under your door to apologise for the lack of wine."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Slip' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!