Tradução & Definição
- "When you laugh, it's like a small accordion which plays in the little metro of my mind."
- "-Small plane."
- "You may even get a chance to see me perform, as I have been given a small part in the film. Could this be the beginning of a new career for yours truly?"
- "I cannot stay in small spaces, I get hungry."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "A small family place."
- "I thought it would be something exciting, like a bomb, or a small horse."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "My prices are so small you can barely see them."
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Small' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!