Tradução & Definição
a soul: uma alma, uma essência
You musn't tell a soul. Não diga a nenhuma alma!
a sensitive soul uma alma sensível
UK: He sold his soul to get that new job.
US: Does the soul survive the death of the body?
- "Where is the soul?"
- "You're a very sensitive soul Polly Watson."
- "I sense that she has a good soul."
- "Brian : Ahh, this fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "As our eyes met for the first time, I felt her looking deep into my soul, a place where no woman had ever penetrated."
- "He's got a very positive energy that exudes from his soul."
- "This fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "Horatio : Monkey soul!"
- "Edward Marley : Well, you could lose your health, you could lose your soul, you could lose your reputation, you could lose your trousers, you could lose your fortune..."
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Soul' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!