Tradução & Definição
Spanish (people, language): os espanhóis, o espanhol
- "Spanish sensation Safil Ladal dominated the clay courts once again for a straight set victory over number one-ranked Franco Federer at the Monte Carlo Open."
- "We're going salsa dancing at the Spanish club."
- "I mean the other day, Horatio yelled at me in Spanish for an hour, and then he brought me a cactus for my office."
- "Jesus : I was speaking Spanish."
- "Spanish: Fluent - Written, Read and Spoken"
- "If anything, I would recommend Spanish or Chinese courses."
- "He needs to improve his Spanish anyway."
- "The thing is though, the Spanish authorities are being a bit difficult."
- "And "grande" is Spanish for large."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Spanish' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!