Tradução & Definição
(This is a great) spot: (Este é um excelente) lugar, local.
to spot (a police car): avistar, se dar conta, ver (uma viatura de polícia)
(I have) a spot (on my jeans): (Eu tenho) uma mancha (no meu jeans)
(a black dress with white) spots: (um vestido preto de) bolinhas (brancas)
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots... My meeting with Philip Cheeter is in half an hour."
- "Tuesday : Guess who was spotted cavorting with visibly drunk sherpas on the top of Mount Everest?"
- "At approximately 14:53, a great white shark was spotted offshore, and lifeguards ordered swimmers out of the water."
- "Horatio : Gunter knows all the best fishing spots."
- "Meet me at the designated spot at the appointed time and place."
- "I'm in central Australia where I've spotted a mob of kangaroos."
- "The first mate has spotted a blip on the radar three knots ahead."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Spot' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!