Tradução & Definição
a standard: um padrão, um nível, uma qualidade
Your standards of service have declined. A qualidade dos seus serviços diminuiu.
(a) standard (model): (um modelo) usual, regular, normal
- "If there is, I'm afraid he'll have to take the standard business class vegetarian meal."
- "There is a great deal of pressure for American companies to adhere to international human rights standards."
- "Standard Microtosh Office software has been installed and we have set up your e-mail account."
- "I regret to inform you that the standard of service provided by the cleaner you sent us, Mr. Jorge Miguel Santa Maria Jesus, is totally unsatisfactory."
- "To help us maintain the high standards of our consulting group, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments to fill in the attached performance evaluation form for our employee, Robert Tiberius Carter."
- "I am writing to complain about the standard of customer support I received from one of your employees."
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "The airline is set to revolutionise the low-cost airline industry, setting new standards in price, comfort, service and destination options."
- "But then, not a lot of companies have the same high standards as Delavigne."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Standard' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!