Tradução & Definição
a strategy: uma estratégia
- "To this end, I have a plan, and I would like to present my placement strategy to you at my earliest possible convenience!"
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "3.46PM - Susie Bliss and Philip Cheeter have strategy meeting."
- "Not only will the collection class up our offices considerably, but I hope it will also become a cornerstone of our future corporate investment strategy."
- ""The shift to a new logo symbolizes the strategic transformation under way at Delavigne Corp."
- "Let's talk strategy!"
- "Bruno : Okay Icarus, I'm ready to hear about your strategy, but I'm worried it's going to be boring... which is why I'd like you to give me the presentation as a rap."
- "Champion of client relations and B2B strategy innovator"
- "" in Strategic Marketing."
- "While other airlines set ticket prices for their flights, Mile High Airways has devised a new pricing strategy called "Fare's fair"."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Strategy' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!