Tradução & Definição
the street: a rua
She is waiting for me on the street. Ela está esperando por mim na rua.
- "Hank : If you must know, I'm sweeping the streets for a living."
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), 151 Third Street"
- "Deep Blue Lounge, 992 Valencia Street"
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
- "624 Wedgwood Street"
- "Why are you cleaning the street?"
- "Susie : The store is on Oxford Street, and offers a completely new, vibrant shopping experience."
- "Brian : We could show you all the great sights: Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, 10 Downing Street, and London Bridge!"
- "Why is he sweeping the street?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Street' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!