Tradução & Definição
a suggestion: uma sugestão
to suggest: sugerir, recomendar, aconselhar, insinuar
UK: I suggest that you take a shower.
US: Any other suggestions?
- "Bruno : I suggest a black turtleneck and some business slacks."
- "Any suggestions to help me further dull my senses during the festivities are more than welcome."
- "Brian : Well, I suggest we produce a new cheese called Camem-burg."
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
- "So I suggest we visit " la discothèque " and find some " charmantes mademoiselles "."
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Dear Suggestion Box-"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Suggestion' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!