Tradução & Definição
a swimming pool (or pool): uma piscina
Bruno has a swimming pool on the roof of his condo. Bruno tem uma piscina sobre o teto de seu apartamento.
- "Xavier loved sports, particularly Water Polo, though he never understood how to get the horses in the swimming pool."
- "Camera footage shows Oléré diving into a pool of caviar in full scuba gear at one point."
- "Brent : I love swimming pools!"
- "The endless supply of foot massages has not gone unnoticed, and the sparkling water you bring to me tastes as fresh as a polar bear's paddling pool."
- "Brian : But the swimming pool on the roof!"
- "You must see my new marble swimming pool."
- "The swimming pool is out back, I hope you guys brought your swim trunks."
- "Candy : Well Brent, the Pope can expect to throw off his robes and dive into the Vatican swimming pool because this weekend it's going to be hot hot hot!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Swimming pool' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!