Tradução & Definição
to teach (someone how to cook): ensinar (alguém a cozinhar)
Esse verbo é irregular
I teach / I taught / I have taught
It taught him a lesson!: Isso lhe serve de lição!
UK: I teach electric guitar for a living.
US: My father taught me all about perfumes.
- "Mrs. Brady has over 30 years' experience teaching English and has a TCFL (Teaching Cornish as a Foreign Language) diploma."
- "I was just teaching Edward some new Greco-Roman wrestling techniques."
- "Princess Utopia : If you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
- "You taught us to be cool."
- "Your teaching methods do leave a bit to be desired."
- "He taught me all I know about linear equations."
- "Edward : Yeah, I'm going to translate for you - he taught me his language."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "I did not teach you this!"
- "I'm here to teach you people the basics of a positive work environment whether you like it or not!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Teach' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!