Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "That guy is on the cutting edge of technology."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
- "Bob : I know it was wrong, but, really there's a lot of interesting research being done on pinball technology these days."
- "As soon as future medical technology has advanced, your body will be defrosted, healed and revived."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Technology' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Technology'? Compartilhe com a gente!