Tradução & Definição
a teenager, a teen: um adolescente, um jovem entre 13 e 19 anos
In English, only young people aged 13 to 19 are called "teenagers". This is because they have "teen" in their age: thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, etc!
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "I'm so excited to see you again – I feel just like a teenager!"
- "Edward : I am a teenager!"
- "It's the most listened to genre of music among angry white teenagers."
- "Hannah : 500,000 Belgian teenagers and one middle-aged American."
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "School-aged children and teens need at least 9 hours of sleep a night."
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
- "Indigo Motel can't write, can't play and certainly can't sing – but 500,000 Belgian teenagers absolutely worship this group."
- "He's got the voice of a teenage virgin angel."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Teenage' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!