Tradução & Definição
There's no need (to yell): Não há necessidade (de gritar)
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "There is absolutely no need to worry, however."
- "Hey hey, there's no need to throw things!"
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "No need to come back and work for you... ever."
- "Sigourney : No need to apologize, just please don't do it again, it's very unprofessional."
- "No need to worry."
- "We have already covered most of the staff, and we've cleared up most of the problems, so there is no need to worry."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'There's no need to' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!