Tradução & Definição
(the weather is good) this time of year: (o tempo está bom) nesta época do ano
We don't sell strawberries this time of year. Não vendemos morangos nessa época do ano.
- "Now, while she's changing the bill, tell me a bit more about your native Sweden, I've heard it's quite cold this time of year..."
- "It's beautiful this time of year, the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "I hear the swell is perfect this time of year, and I can't wait to see those California waves again."
- "Edward : Well, it says here on the web that North Korea is very nice this time of year... And it looks like they don't have a democracy yet."
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "You're an excellent public speaker, it will be great exposure for the company and Boston is beautiful this time of year."
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'This time of year' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!