Tradução & Definição
three: (o número) três (3)
- "Marshall was doing his daily sweep of Amarillo's natural wildlife preserve, which borders Warbuckle's ranch on three sides."
- "Do you have the three pieces of identification we asked for?"
- "I haven't drunk any water in three days!"
- "It hasn't stopped snowing in three days!"
- "The Greenback & Trust branch, located on Fell Street, was robbed at 11:14 AM by three teenage boys dressed in drag and carrying kitchen knives."
- "The first mate has spotted a blip on the radar three knots ahead."
- "I checked them against five other credible agencies (and three disreputable ones)."
- "The three "C's": communication, camaraderie and comedy."
- "Bruno : But three thirds equals one, and one is the loneliest number."
- "We have three bottles of champagne, a big rubber ball, and a net."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Three' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!