Tradução To arrange
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, and I'll arrange my own transportation to your ranch."
- "Upon receipt of the completed form, we will contact you to arrange a visit from one of our installation engineers*."
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, but don't worry about picking me up at the airport, I'll arrange my own transportation."
- "Following our meeting on Tuesday, I'd like to arrange an appointment ASAP to talk about flexible working hours."
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "Anyway, I've arranged to meet a local sculptor - Jackson Bollocks - in his workshop next week."
- "Jackson Bollocks : Don't worry, I've arranged a small demonstration to show you what I mean."
- "I hope you'll get in touch with me so that we can arrange an interview."
- "Also, I have arranged for Icarus to meet me in the conference room at five after 6:00."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To arrange' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To arrange'? Compartilhe com a gente!