Tradução To be part of
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "Oklahoma is part of a region called 'Tornado Alley' which stretches from West Texas to North Dakota."
- "I would be proud to be part of a company with Delavigne's reputation."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "He's been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "He has been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission..."
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. He's part of our outreach program for handicapped pilots."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To be part of' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'To be part of'? Compartilhe com a gente!