Tradução & Definição
to be right: estar certo, ter razão, ser correto
The customer is always right. O cliente tem sempre razão.
- "Even though you were right to voice your concerns about Doris May's recent dip in performance, I cannot condone the manner in which you did it."
- "Bruno : I hope you're right, Admiral."
- "I'm afraid to say you were right."
- "General Rainbow Child : You're right!"
- "I hope you're right."
- "Hey Jean, it looks like you were right!"
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Yeah, you're right."
- "Warbuckle : Hey Philip, your prediction was right – this New Year's party is full of beautiful women!"
- "Philip : Oh my god, you're right!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To be right' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!