Tradução & Definição
to grab: agarrar, segurar
Nice grab! Boa pegada!
to grab a bite beliscar comida
to grab a drink ir beber umas
- "The Corsican : Why do you get to grab the money?"
- "Grab some popcorn will you?"
- "Brian : Horatio grabbed me and started running, but then something terrible happened to him. He ran into a tree!"
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
- "Horatio grabbed me and started running, but then... something terrible happened to him.."
- "Sydney : I'll grab the barbie and my didgeridoo."
- "Congratulations, you've made the decision to grab the brass ring"
- "I was just going to grab a hot dog."
- "Howsabout I grab the money?"
- "Bob the Brit : You heard the man, Corsican, I'll grab the money and then we'll get out of here."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To grab' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!