Tradução & Definição
to outsource: subcontratar, terceirizar
Many companies outsource their production to Asia. Muitas empresas terceirizam a produção delas na Ásia.
outsourcing: terceirização, externalização, subcontratação
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "Subject: My conclusions on the outsourcing issue"
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "Subject: Conference call follow-up to our discussion on outsourcing"
- "Remember that we could have outsourced the naming process to another company, but I convinced Bruno that our talented marketing department could take care of this internally... so, let's prove me right, okay?"
- "To recap the topic of our discussion: we are going to continue our debate regarding the Delavigne Corporation's policy on outsourcing."
- "I am not interested in outsourcing our customer service work to foreign countries for a variety of reasons."
- "International outsourcing is certainly one of the foremost concerns of contemporary business ethics."
- "I just wanted to check in regarding our discussion on Delavigne's outsourcing policy."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'To outsource' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!