Tradução & Definição
to train: treinar, capacitar, formar
a train: um trem
(to go somewhere) by train (ir para algum lugar) de trem
- "Train number 98756 from London to Paris is delayed due to water on the tracks."
- "The train will now leave at 20.15."
- "Be careful to sit in one of the first four carriages because the back of the train takes a different branch to Puddlington, and you don't want to go there!"
- "Train number 98756 to Paris Gare de Nord is now boarding."
- "Chocolate melted and poured into your mouth by trained chimpanzees"
- "Every Mile High stewardess is trained to wear miniskirts, brush her teeth, and apply fake tan."
- "Announcement 3 : Ladies and gentlemen, train number 98756 to Paris Gare de Nord is now boarding."
- "Announcement 1 : Ladies and gentlemen, train number 98756 from London to Paris is delayed due to water on the tracks."
- "Bruno trained his interpretation skills on basic animals at first."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Train' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!