Tradução & Definição
Travels sempre está no plural nesse caso.
to travel: viajar
to travel on continuar uma viagem
Passengers travelling on to Toulouse will be stopping in Bordeaux. Passageiros com destino a Toulouse deverão fazer uma parada em Bordeaux.
- "Other times, I feel like I could travel for the rest of my life."
- "Philip will be traveling by company car in order to save on airfare, so you can consider this a 'business road trip' if you like."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "You're listening to Chapter 36 of 82 on the subject of: "Travel"."
- "To: Winter Wonderland Travel Customer Support"
- "They travel with me everywhere."
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "Horatio : You need to travel, try new things..."
- "Philip will be traveling to smoggy, silicone-filled Los Angeles on Thursday morning to meet with buyers from 'Smells R Us', a chain of local perfume stores based in Southern California, as well as carriers of fine Delavigne products."
- "Someone attractive, who enjoys traveling, and the finer things in life."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Travel' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!