Tradução & Definição
a truck: um caminhão
a trucker: um caminhoneiro
- "Chapter 10: The Warbuckle Connection - Guns, Trucks and Cowboy hats"
- "Yesterday he set fire to a truck."
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
- "Brian : Uhhh... This looks a lot like the taco truck that got shut down last month."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "Since I was no longer covered, my insurance claim against Kalvin Krime was refused, even though the truck driver was the responsible party."
- "My dream keeps on taking me back to that fateful day many years ago when I collided with the Kalvin Krime truck and lost my faculty to smell."
- "Just think about it: the Rockefellers, the Bilderbergs, the Freemasons, and Freddie Mercury have all set foot in this condemned taco truck!"
- "We can stick the barbie in the truck and go somewhere interesting!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Truck' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!