Tradução & Definição
various (activities): diversas (atividades)
We have various ways of making you talk. Nós temos várias maneiras de fazer você falar.
to vary (from one person to another): varia (de uma pessoa para outra)
varied: variado, diverso
- "These days, people are shopping and banking online, instant messaging from mobile phones, posting status updates through Spitter, blogging, vlogging (or better yet mobile vlogging), aggregating news from various sources and perfecting their profiles on popular social networking sites."
- "-Buy back 4,500 unsold units from other various retailers and partners, including web-based partners, at an average of $60 per unit ($270,000)"
- "After consulting with my team of accountants and reviewing our various accounts, I've discovered that the company has a surplus of available cash."
- "Our workforce is so varied."
- "My work is varied and I have a number of very important responsibilities."
- "While we are undoubtedly a planet of dog lovers, the reasons for canine popularity vary from country to country: the British like dogs because they are loyal;"
- "Well, here's some information I've gathered from various news sources about this event"
- "The phenomenon varies from country to country, and many factors come into play."
- "Sleep needs vary from person to person, and change throughout the life cycle."
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Various' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!