Tradução & Definição
a village: um vilarejo
- "I'll see you at the village after you sort things out with your, uh, wife."
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "Emcee : Our second panelist is a camel farmer from the peaceful village of Basra, Iraq."
- "I like very much your village and I would like to stay here forever and ever."
- "Examples: "The government sent a letter of apology after destroying the village by drone strike."
- "They mean you no harm. Please come with us to our village."
- "Kiwi bloke : No, the area, the gay village."
- "Bruno : Horatio, I'd like to reach your village before nightfall."
- "Tantra : Well, your chief was found not far from our village."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Village' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!