Tradução & Definição
a virus: um vírus
- "Virus prevention advice"
- "Jean : You have the Taxman virus."
- "Faced with the threat of a flu pandemic, researchers from Paris have developed a deterrent that could stop the virus from spreading."
- "The Taxman virus?"
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "I got a problem. I think my computer's been infected with a virus."
- "The other day I updated my PalPay account, or I thought I did, but then I read this article on the john this morning, and I'm like 87% certain that I have a virus, and..."
- "However, we don't want to run the risk of contracting this or other viruses in the future, so here are some words of friendly advice"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Virus' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!